Industry: Human Resources
Provide leadership and oversight towards the building of organisational capability and achievement of organisational excellence through the development of strong and robust human capital initiatives and programmes for the workforce. This includes ensuring HR team operate with clear goals as follows:
• Plans, designs and implements robust and forward-looking HR policies and schemes that build and develop a competent and committed workforce.
• Facilitates organisation, transformation through organisation development interventions and organisation excellence models while sustaining a highly engaged workforce.
• Delivers HR services, solutions and strategies, to achieve the objectives of line departments while ensuring alignment to the long term strategic workforce plans of the organisation.
• Carry out HR processes and transactions in compliance with HR policies, reviews adequacy and robustness of internal controls and leverage technology to improve productivity.
• At least 15 years of relevant working experience.
• At least a Degree or Masters qualification or equivalent in a relevant field of study.