Industry: Human Resources
• Serve as first point-of-contact for HR queries from line managers and colleagues – providing accurate and timely information, advice and interpretation of country and area level HR policies, processes and issues.
• Seamless and accurate delivery of transactional HR services to agreed standards including timely identification and problem resolution. Responsibilities include but not limited to onboarding and offboarding administration, employee transfers, data changes and document management.
• For complex queries which require either detailed local knowledge/presence or on-going support, refer to the HR Operations in country.
• Where required, conduct research to find answers to questions, in liaison with HR COEs and in country HR teams.
• Provide dashboards, logs and reports containing data and analytics to Country HR, COE and HRBPs for further analysis.
• Keep case management system up to date with all actions and ensure cases are closed out in a timely manner.
• Be the ‘Subject Matter Expert’ taking the lead for a specific process/geography/business stream.
• Maintain excellent customer service delivery and prioritise tasks to ensure SLAs are achieved.
• Bachelor Degree preferably in Human Resources
• Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in a HR Shared Services environment is a must
• Excellent communications skills and customer service oriented
• Pro-active and attention to details