• Liaise with process engineers on quality-related issues to follow-up on effective corrective and preventive actions.
• Work with cross functional teams to solve quality issues and meet KPI target.
• Perform internal audit and ensure that quality system is in place at all times.
• Ensure that the quality system conforms to ISO/TS requirements.
• Establish and implement in-house quality monitoring system.
• Ensure continuous improvements in process and procedures implemented in manufacturing.
• Possess at least a Diploma in QA Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum 1-2 years relevant working experience in a manufacturing environment
• Able to operate or use basic measuring tools or equipments.
• Basic knowledge of ISO standards such as IS09001 & IS014001 and knowledge of IATF16949 will be an added advantage.
• Possess relevant knowledge of application of various QC analytical and troubleshooting tools