Industry: Engineering, Marketing & PR
• Develop and execute sales plans to achieve assigned sales targets.
• Develop new Customer account and serving existing customers.
• Attend pre-tender and post-tender meetings. presentations. co-ordinations, submissions, etc.
• Respond to sales enquiries and quotations promptly.
• Able to correspond and co-ordinate with manufacturer on relevant matters pertaining to Technical issues, Designs, Submittals. etc.
• Monitor, prepare and update Project and Site progress on a regular basis.
• Attend to on-site works for supervisions of Jet Blast Deflectors installations.
• Attend site visits and meetings for co-ordinations with Changi Airport Group/Main/Sub-Contractors, planning and submit site report.
• Follow up and rectify a, issues raised by clients such as deliveries, products etc.
• Participate in and co-ordinate any sales events and trade shows.
• Overseas travelling for meetings and site visits may be required, if needed. Requirements:
• Diploma/Degree in any Engineering or related field with minimum 2 years of Project or Site Management experience, especially Airport Projects, will be an added advantage.
• Experience in Project Scheduling & Planning work.
• Knowledge in read and review Design Drawings & submittals
• Hands on experience in Auto-Cad and analysis.
• Strong team orientation with ability to work independently to identify and lead process improvement initiatives. • Business mindset, look for new customers and bring up the sales.
• Good sales track record