Industry: Marketing & PR
• Responsible for driving the organization’s internal and external communications to key stakeholders.
• Develop the relationships with social media as well as drive the proactive PR campaigns including press conferences and public health engagement activities.
• Plan and write marketing and communications collaterals including organization’s annual report as well as press releases and newsletter publications.
• Coordinate and execute all publicity strategies, media planning for doctors and clinics.
• Conduct daily media monitoring, collating of press clipping and regular reposts and presentations.
• Provide support in corporate initiatives and latest events and news to employees.
• Min 6 years’ working experience with PR agency or communications related.
• Good presentations skills a. solid experience with social media.
• Supervisory experience is needed
• Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns.
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.