Industry: Health and Medical
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
– Accountable for accurate dispensing of medicine to the right patient.
– Accountable for comprehensive counseling services.
– Provide ambulatory care services.
– Provide quality customer service.
– Ensure that medications are stored appropriately in the pharmacy, according to policy and legal requirements, to ensure quality, security and proper disposal.
– Assist in managing inventory to ensure an optimal level.
– Prepare reports and conduct investigation on stock variance and cold chain break incidents.
– Conduct regular audit of all drugs kept in the E-kits, E-trolleys, treatment rooms and immunization rooms in the polyclinics.
– Manage the administrative functions necessary for pharmacy operation.
– Degree in pharmacy.
– Minimum 2 years of clinical practice or relevant working experience.