Industry: Finance and Accounts
• Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the division’s performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan
• Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance Projects as assigned by Management
• Demonstrate appropriate understanding / working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls, and apply them
• Developing automated accounting applications to increase productivity
• To develop various financial models and standard templates distributed for the use of planning processes, ensuring quality and accuracy in analytic review
• Participate in project tender bids financial computation and modelling
• Prepare financial reports, charts and tables as requested
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree,
Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Finance -General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.