Industry: Human Resources
• In charge of rolling out regional HR projects e.g. Talent management; Performance management; Regional leadership programs; campus recruitment (Japan); HRIS implementation support; designing Job grading & salary structure, etc.
• Provide consultation to management / HR in affiliate companies in the region for HR related matters etc.
• Able to roll out HR initiatives and solutions in alignment with business goals and objectives.
• Able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule
• To support Regional offices on any HR related issues as and when required.
• Handle other ad-hoc duties deemed necessary by management with minimal support
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
• At least 5 year(s), working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.