• Plan project schedule showing the critical path and key milestones; drive and monitor progress, including concept development, stakeholder engagements, design development, object selection, text writing, conservation preparation, gallery interactives, research documentations, out-fitting of galleries etc.
• Interface with multi-disciplinary building consultants for the building revamp and work closely with the infrastructure team and contractors to ensure integration of gallery needs with building needs.
• Manage and administer project resources, including budget and expenses, and preparation of regular reports
• Plan and organise all related logistics and administrative matters, including procurement of services / goods where required
• Ensure effective teamwork and communication amongst stakeholders, team members, curators, designers; conservators etc.
• A good degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in the arts and culture industry
• Effective team leader. with good management and communication skills
• Up to $4500 @Town