• Arrange for all necessary inspections and check all documents required to facilitate the handing over of all completed project.
• Attend meetings and liaise with consultants, sub-contractors and any other parties.
• Conduct project site inspection on a regular basis. Ensure that workers and subcontractors carry out their work in a safe manner.
• Carry out inspection of equipments delivered to the project site.
• Identify potential risks and issues to mitigate and prevent them from causing any disruption to project.
• Act as the key person and setup communication channel, organize and co-ordinate effectively within the project team and to manage the project scope, schedule, resources and issues to ensure communication report on project status.
• Minimum ITE / Diploma in Engineering background or equivalent with at least 1 – 2 years of relevant experience in project coordination
• Possess own transport would be advantages
• Ability to re. and understand design drawings
• Bilingual with good communication skills
• Positive work attitude, good follow-up skills and ability to work independently
• Background in commercial kitchen equipment industry will be a strong advantage