Industry: Customer Service, Telecommunications
• Outbound calls
• Assist on education industry to perform some customer service duties
• Working days: 3 weekdays, 2 weekends
Job responsibilities and requirements:
• Deliver a professional and high quality service experience A clients over the phone for registration, replacement classes or enrolment matters.
• Be able to advise parents and students over the phone on suitable academic programme selection to achieve successful enrolment for students
• Be able to achieve and exceed daily assigned number of calls.
• To work closely with other departments’ stakeholders to support and execute student recruitment activities, and objectives.
• To address enquiries at the Front Desk and/or via email when needed.
• Take ownership of assigned and ad hoc tasks and projects.
• Willing to be assigned to and be mobilised to various centres, whenever required to support business and customer needs.
• Able to work both weekends and three weekdays, off days will be on weekdays.
• Able to adhere to work rosters
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
• At least 3 year(s), working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
• Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.