• Run day-to-day Branch operations
• Work closely with all Aesthetic Doctors, Therapists and Managers.
• Responsible for planning monthly staff roster
• Supervise and ensure all staff hit their sales target
• Work closely with Sales and Marketing Department on execution of sales strategies.
• Manage staff performance and discipline.
• Conduct product training for new staff
• Ensure sales target are met by individual consultant and overall team performance are met
• Assist in recruitment of new staff for Aesthetic clinic
• Handling customers feedbacks and complains/ appropriate service recovery
• Generate weekly and monthly reports.
• Other ad-hoc duties assigned
• Minimum 3 years of managerial experience in an Aesthetic clinic
• Able to work retail hours and weekends (closed on Public holiday)
• Preferably able to start work within short notice
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.