Industry: Finance and Accounts, Management
Assist and support the Accounts department and work closely with the Accounts Administrator and Accounts Executive on the Accounts Receivables of the company.
Project a professional company image through in-person, phone and email interaction. Provide administrative support to all colleagues. Maintain and promote a pleasant and healthy driven working environment with the team.
1. Prepare and send invoices/ registration packs for new registrations.
2. Matching of Internet transfer payments received.
3. Record and deposit other payments received.
4. Monitor and follow up on Account Receivables.
5. Work closely with Programme Coordinators with regards to payments from students and attendance. 6. Attend to clients’ phone and email queries pertaining to billing related matters.