Industry: Finance and Accounts
• Salary: $1400
• Duration: 4 months
• Location: Raffles Place
• Working hours: Mon to Fri, 8.30am – 5.30pm
• Documenting application business requirements and training documents
• Training a software robot to identify and recognise various business financial documents.
• Perform testing on various tax technology applications.
• Assist with other adhoc duties assigned.
• Minimum ‘A’ level or Diploma holder
• Knowledge in Accounting/Tax will be an advantage.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent self-motivation, enthusiasm and team spirit.
• No technical knowledge required