Industry: IT Support and Networking
• Install, configure and administer network. OS. Storage and backup
• Provide post-sale incident and problem management support
• Coordinate system development tasks to include design. implementation, integration and testing
• Create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to ensure efficient planning and execution
• Coordinate with external parties and customers for problem resolutions
• Stand-by support is required
• Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent is required. Diploma holders will be considered for Associate System Engineer
• No working experience is required as training will be provided
• Basic knowledge of IT Infrastructure such as OS. network, storage and backup
• Candidates with one or more of the following skillsets will have an advantage.
• Advanced Technology background and skills in Storage Area Network (SAN) or Network Attach. Storage (NAS) .0S skills in Enterprise UNIX (AIX/Solaris).
• Technology background and skills in Networking (CCNA/CCNP); Virtualization (VCP), Backup and Recovery
• Keen to pick up new technology and skillsets and able to manage stakeholders