Industry: Management, Telecommunications
• Managed day to day activities of call centre
• Overseeing and managing performance and quality of customer service executives
• Handling of customer complaints and enquiries
• Oversee recruitment, coaching. training, motivating and retention of employees
• Setting KPIs to ensure service quality and performance of employees
• Scheduling of shifts to meet demands
• Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre and preparing reports
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field or above.
• At least 4 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.