Our client, a well-known Japanese company is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Automation Engineer.
• Participate in automation system design, setup and testing.
• Design, program and debug robot system for machine development or integration.
• Perform vision inspection system design, integration and testing.
• Undertake development/implementation of image analysis software MIPLE.
• Developing and testing of PLC and HMI interface.
• Installation of loT sensor and debug/testing.
• Automation equipment trouble shooting and regular maintenance.
• Provide technical support to other production/inspection dept.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years of working experience in automation industrial
• Proficient programming skills in PLC
• Good understanding of electrical and electronics.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.