Industry: IT Support and Networking
• Coordinate and complete activities related to the eServices team project work which deals with customer facing systems via, portal, mobile and kiosk channels.
• Perform a variety of project management and operational support duties, including disseminating project information to project stakeholders, monitoring the achievement of project activities, engage vendors and systems integrators independently for project implementation, maintenance operations and system troubleshooting activities.
• Arrange logistics for meetings; conferences; trainings, and other project-related events. Organise project committee meetings and prepare the necessary materials, including reports, presentations, agendas and other meeting collateral. Transcribe and accurately record key decisions and action items resulting from meetings.
• Perform analytical, evaluative. research duties. Able to work the direction of the project manager/director, but perform the work independently. Seek assistance from more senior project team members to understand and solve complex project problems.
• Prior experience running projects and operations of Websites (hosting and security related) is required. Experience with indoor location w, finding is a good to have.