Industry: Customer Service
– Deliver excellent customer service through timely and professional response to enquiries via phone calls, emails or chats
– Assist callers with their requests, e.g. appointments scheduling (new appointments, reschedule or cancel existing appointments) and general enquiries.
– Understand caller’s needs and provide timely, accurate and appropriate information and assistance.
– Coordinate and liaise with other departments in the hospital(s) to ensure requests are followed up on and resolved
– Min GCE A Level/Diploma in any discipline
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– Able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment