• Responsible for category sales, customer service, profitability and inventory management. Manages a team within a department according to the company values, standards, policies & procedures, and is responsible for all people management functions.
• Sales management
• Responsible for achieving category sales target by following store sales plan and managing daily, weekly and monthly sales operation
• Analyzing sales report, indicating key issue, making development plan Product management.
• Responsible for new product and visual merchandising
• Responsible for tracking product sell through
• Responsible for making sales plan by analyzing product information and relevant data
• Assist to perfect product management process
• Effectively control and manage inventory
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Others or equivalent.
• At least 5 year(s), working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Senior Executives.
• Full-Time position(s) available.